Starting with Mothering Sunday, we are going to be embarking on a six week journey through the life of Jesus Christ.
Appropriately enough, we are going to be combining the birth of Jesus with Mothering Sunday and his Resurrection from the dead with Easter Sunday,
- 6th March – Jesus’ Incarnation (God becoming man)
- 13th March – Jesus’ Life, Teaching and Miracles
- 20th March – Jesus’ Death (the Atonement)
- 27th March – Jesus’ Resurection
- 3rd April – Jesus’ Ascention
- 10th April – Jesus’ Second Coming
Come and meet the man who set the date. Our calendars are set to his birth… well almost – BC Before Christ, AD Anno Domini or ‘In the year of our Lord.’
Greatest man in history, named Jesus. Had no servants, yet they called Him Master. Had no degree, yet they called Him Teacher. Had no medicines, yet they called Him Healer. He had no army, yet kings feared Him. He won no military battles, yet He conquered the world. He committed no crime.. Yet they crucified Him. He was buried in a tomb, yet He lives today. – Unknown
Got questions about Jesus? Ask them in a message and we will try to answer them in one of the sermons.